The Futures School is a valuable program for all types of people, regardless of industry or background.
For students especially, The Futures School prepares you for your future career and personal life by teaching you how to look out for opportunities and create the future you want to see. It’s a project-based and interactive program. You can expect to be challenged and grow in this high-energy learning environment.
I felt empowered by this dynamic and energetic program that pushed me out of my comfort zone to think much differently about the future. These are life-long learnings that I will apply in my personal career development, professional innovation, strategic plans, and the way I will use design to help transform organizations.Sabina Pareja-Lecaros
Scholarship Award Details
The total value of the award is $2,750, including:
- The cost of registration
- Selected materials
- Access to The Futures School Alumni Network
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and snacks during the three-day program
- Certificate of completion
- Open to current college juniors, seniors, or graduate students. (Not a current student but still need financial assistance? Click here to learn more about the Kedge Forward Fund.)
- Must be available to attend all 3 days (9:00 am – 5:00 pm) of selected session. See details about upcoming locations here.
- In your application, select which session you would like to attend.