After attending a foresight program from The Futures School™, you’ll gain access to a global network of alumni. You will join a diverse, experienced and dynamic community of like-minded people who are invested in your success.
The alumni network is a critical part of your continuing foresight journey. As you’ll learn through TFS experiences, foresight is a team sport: the meshing of diverse viewpoints and multiple perspectives is crucial to good futures work. You’ll feel as if you’ve found your tribe, interacting with foresight practitioners around the world who have overcome common roadblocks and led successful implementation efforts in their organizations.
Our alumni represent organizations from around the globe:
Meet some of our alumni!
Lead Industrial Designer | The Master Lock Company
Alumna from The Futures School Sydney 2016
Senior Industrial Designer| Priority Designs
Alumnus from The Futures School Los Angeles 2018
Dawn La Valle
Director, Division of Library Development| Connecticut State Library
Alumna from The Futures School Metro Detroit 2018
Investment Associate | Mergon
Alumnus from The Futures School Stellenbosch 2017
Strategic Foresight | Eastman Chemical Company
Alumna from The Futures School Los Angeles 2016
Principal Business Analyst | AAA
Alumnus from The Futures School Los Angeles 2015
Alumni have access to advanced programs and developmental opportunities:
Advanced Practitioner Symposium
- Review the foresight basics you learned at TFS. View exclusive materials and videos in advance of the session.
- Learn advanced tools like Qualitative Predictive Analysis and Fusion Wheels.
- Re-engage with motivated foresight professionals and tackle a real-world problem with like-minded colleagues.
- Co-author thought leadership that will inform and engage the rest of the network and the public.
Foresight Integration Training (FIT)
- Develop a customized action plan to guide your foresight integration efforts.
- Determine the best entry point(s) for foresight within your organization and how to leverage them.
- Build the business case for foresight in your organization and develop a communication strategy.
- Address the common hurdles for successful foresight integration and how to overcome them.
- Learn global best practices in foresight integration.
The Future Speaks
We’re invested in your continued development as a thought leader and foresight practitioner. We’ll connect you to speaking opportunities, where you can gain valuable presentation experience by sharing your successes and learnings. Whether you want to present on your own or share the stage, we’ll support you through the process.