Do you want to launch foresight in your organization? Do you want to be a certified foresight professional? Do you want to create a better future for your community, your city, and beyond? The Futures School is empowering foresight professionals and democratizing the future across the globe, and this means that you’ll be connected to a diverse network of like-minded professionals.
This short application process is the first step in ensuring that each attendee gets the most out of their TFS experience. Apply to one of our upcoming programs below.
Three-day flagship in-person, hands-on, project-based program that exists to democratize foresight across disciplines and domains through our trademarked Natural Foresight® approach. Learn more about this program here.
2020 London: Applications due 06-March: applicants will be notified of acceptance on a rolling basis. Base price: $2950 USD
2020 NYC: Applications due 06-April; applicants will be notified of acceptance on a rolling basis. Base price: $2950 USD*
2020 Austin: Applications due 28-September; applicants will be notified of acceptance on a rolling basis. Base price: $2950 USD*
*Looking for tuition assistance for our U.S.-based offerings of the Applied Foresight Accelerator program? We’re offering need-based financial funding through the Kedge Forward Fund. Learn more here.
Explore a menu of year-long mixed learning offerings designed to stimulate your futures thinking, provide space for experimentation, and catalyze your ongoing foresight implementation efforts. Learn more about this program here.
- Stimulate Tier. No application needed, just click here to enroll in the REFRAME newsletter which will have all the details.
- Experiment Tier (100% online). Applications due 01-February. Tuition: $1,500 USD, monthly payment plans available.
- Catalyst Tier (Online/In-Person). Applications due 01-February for the Peer Forward 2020 Cohort One launch. Tuition $5,000 USD.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Complete the form below to be considered for acceptance to The Futures School™ Applied Foresight Activator (Experiment or Catalyst) and Applied Foresight Accelerator programs. There is no obligation – financial or otherwise – in submitting an application, so there is no need to tender payment at this stage.
- The Futures School™ team will review the application and get in touch to set up an introductory call to learn more about you and your interest in the program.
- Once the review process is complete (usually 1-2 weeks), you will receive notification of acceptance.
- Complete your registration and tender payment to secure your spot.
Not ready to apply yet? Contact us and we’ll answer any questions you have.
You may be photographed, videotaped, and/or broadcasted on our website with no compensations. By attending programming delivered by The Futures School™, you waive any injury or talent claims whatsoever and accept these terms and conditions. Specifically, you claim no copyright interest in your image if used as a part of any website, any video images, or any promotional materials for The Futures School™ or others.
The Futures School™ will provide attendees with selected materials and templates it deems appropriate to distribute. Photography and videotaping of The Futures School™ slides, content, templates, etc. is not permitted and may result in termination of registration without a refund.
By completing an application, you verify that you have read and agree to comply with this content policy. This policy is subject to change; all registered attendees will be notified of any changes.