Jun – Nov
Applied Foresight Activator
6 months, Live-Online
90-minute labs start Jun 2 at 9 am Eastern
Learners engage in 90-minute labs that deep-dive into Natural Foresight® tools driving impact in strategy, innovation, change, and personal development. Participants also contribute to a global trend data management platform to fuel their personal and professional futures intelligence.
- Live-online across six months
- 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month at 9 am Eastern
- Facilitated in 12, 90-minute tool-based Natural Foresight® labs focused on driving impact in strategy, innovation, change, and personal development
- Membership to the Human_AI repository to hone scanning skills and access a global research bank
- Scanning Happy Hour Conversations
- Intimate Cohort
- Eligible program for those interested in pursuing the Certified Foresight Practitioner designation
- Program Schedule and Syllabus
- $2,000* USD
- Physical copy of The Guide to the Natural Foresight Framework®
- Physical copy of the Wicked Opportunities® Creator Economy Trend Card Deck
- Digital program resources
- TFS Alumni Community access on our partner platform, Futures Space
- Invitation to join The Future Speaks alumni-only offering
- *Looking for tuition assistance?
- Personal desktop or laptop computer
- Ability to access Zoom webinar technology (click here to enable the “join a meeting” Zoom test).
- If possible, use a webcam to more fully engage with the group.
- Headphones are recommended to mitigate background noise.
- A wired Internet connection is advised. If you are connecting via WiFi, you might find this guide from Zoom helpful.
- Complete the form below to be considered for acceptance to our programs. There is no obligation – financial or otherwise – in submitting an application.
- Once you submit your application, you will see a confirmation message on the screen. This note includes a link to schedule your introductory call for our team to learn more about you and your interest in the program. The introductory call is a required step in the process.
- Once the introductory call is complete, you will receive notification of acceptance with a link to complete your registration form.
- Complete your registration and submit tuition to secure your spot.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.