Austin Applied Foresight Accelerator
3 Days, In-Person
Apr 5-7, 2022
Austin, Texas – The Archer Hotel
8:00am – 5:00pm
Participants immerse in a fast-paced, energizing program that launches their foresight practice with hands-on application of the entire Natural Foresight® process. The experience culminates in project-specific scenarios and a custom implementation plan for actionable results.
- Face-to-face across three fast-paced days
- Hosted during the region’s time zone (Central Time) from 8 am – 5 pm each day
- CDC guidelines will be enforced. Masks will be required during all parts of the training except when eating/drinking.
- Intimate cohort
- Laptop required during the face-to-face experience
- Dress is business casual
- Eligible program for those interested in pursuing the Certified Foresight Practitioner designation
- $2,950 USD*
- Breakfast, snacks, and lunch included each day
- Physical copy of The Guide to the Natural Foresight Framework®
- Physical copy of the Wicked Opportunities® Creator Economy Trend Card Deck
- Digital program resources
- TFS Alumni Community access on our partner platform, Futures Space
- Invitation to join The Future Speaks alumni-only offering
- *Looking for tuition assistance?
- Training Location:
- The Archer Hotel, 3121 Palm Way, Austin, TX 78758
- Domain Northside – Contemporary outdoor shopping plaza with a wide variety of brand-name stores & dining options.
- Travel costs are not included in the tuition.
- The Futures School has reserved a small room block at The Archer Hotel for a discounted rate. Participants will be made aware of these rates and deadlines.
- Complete the form below to be considered for acceptance to our programs. There is no obligation – financial or otherwise – in submitting an application.
- Once you submit your application, you will see a confirmation message on the screen. This note includes a link to schedule your introductory call for our team to learn more about you and your interest in the program. The introductory call is a required step in the process.
- Once the introductory call is complete, you will receive notification of acceptance with a link to complete your registration form.
- Complete your registration and submit tuition to secure your spot.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.