Foundations – MENA
3 Day Live-online
Mar 21-23, 2023 (GMT)
Applications due March 1, 2023
Participants immerse in a fast-paced, energizing program that launches their foresight practice with hands-on application of the entire Natural Foresight® process. The experience culminates in project-specific scenarios and a custom implementation plan for actionable results.
- Live-online across three fast-paced days
- Hosted during the the GMT / London Time Zone
- Facilitated in 3.5 hour morning (8:30 – 12:00) and afternoon (13:30 – 17:00) sessions with breaks throughout and in between
- Eligible program for those interested in pursuing the Certified Foresight Practitioner designation
- General Program Syllabus
- 600 KD / $1954.32 USD: Digital copy of The Guide to the Natural Foresight Framework®; Digital copy of the Wicked Opportunities® Creator Economy Trend Card Deck; Digital program resources; TFS Alumni Community access on our partner platform, Futures Space; Invitation to join The Future Speaks alumni-only offering
- Complete the form below to be considered for acceptance to our programs. There is no obligation – financial or otherwise – in submitting an application.
- Once you submit your application, you will see a confirmation message on the screen. This note includes a link to schedule your introductory call for our team to learn more about you and your interest in the program. The introductory call is a required step in the process.
- Once the introductory call is complete, you will receive notification of acceptance with a link to complete your registration form.
- Complete your registration and submit tuition to secure your spot.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.